top of page

CHAT IN HERE (idk)

Public·62 memebers

Mr M and Revelation: The Anointed Musical Group with Supernatural Songs: Download Mp3 and Video Here

How to Download Songs by Mr M and Revelation

If you are looking for some uplifting and inspiring music that proclaims the message of God's love, you might want to check out Mr M and Revelation. They are a music group from Nigeria that has been making waves in the gospel music scene since 2005. They have released several albums and singles that feature a blend of African rhythms, contemporary sounds, and powerful lyrics.

download songs by mr m and revelation

In this article, we will show you how to download songs by Mr M and Revelation online, either by buying them or getting them for free. We will also tell you where to find their songs online and give you some examples of their popular tracks.

Where to Find Mr M and Revelation Songs Online

YouTube

One of the best places to find Mr M and Revelation songs online is YouTube. They have a YouTube channel with over 125K subscribers and 450 videos, where they upload music videos, live performances, and albums. You can watch their videos online or download them using a YouTube downloader tool (more on that later).

Some of their popular songs on YouTube include:

• Praise the Lord - A medley of amazing praise songs that will make you dance your way into your miracle.

• Onye Inyeakam (My Helper) - A song that declares the faithfulness of God as our helper in times of trouble.

• Too Good - A song that expresses gratitude to God for being too good to us.

Shazam

Another place to find Mr M and Revelation songs online is Shazam. Shazam is a music discovery app that lets you identify songs and artists by listening to them. You can also use Shazam to access the lyrics, videos, and streaming links of the songs you discover.

Mr M and Revelation have a Shazam profile where you can see their top songs, albums, and genres. Some of their top songs on Shazam include:

download hot praise by mr m and revelation

download you are good by mr m and revelation official

download praise the lord by mr m and revelation youtube

download song of answers by mr m and revelation

download yeshua reign by mr m and revelation

download i rely on you by mr m and revelation

download good news by mr m and revelation video

download peace on every side by mr m and revelation

download it's your grace by mr m and revelation

download ndum nathaniel bassey ft mr m and revelation

download onye inyeakam by mr m and revelation

download exchange the journey by mr m and revelation

download praise love songs by mr m and revelation

download fix me by mr m and revelation

download heritage praise by mr m and revelation

download he leads me by mr m and revelation

download god can by mr m and revelation

download we have seen it by mr m and revelation

download you are my everything by mr m and revelation

download too good to be true by mr m and revelation

download the name of jesus by mr m and revelation

download i will follow you by mr m and revelation

download you are the reason by mr m and revelation

download i will praise you by mr m and revelation

download i worship you by mr m and revelation

download you are my god by mr m and revelation

download you are my life by mr m and revelation

download you are my king by mr m and revelation

download you are my healer by mr m and revelation

download you are my deliverer by mr m and revelation

download you are my protector by mr m and revelation

download you are my provider by mr m and revelation

download you are my defender by mr m and revelation

download you are my savior by mr m and revelation

download you are my redeemer by mr m and revelation

download you are my friend by mr m and revelation

download you are my lover by mr m and revelation

download you are my father by mr m and revelation

download you are my master by mr m and revelation

download you are my lord by mr m and revelation

• Onye Inyeakam (My Helper)

• Too Good

• Praise the Lord

Other Platforms

Mr M and Revelation are also available on other platforms, such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, etc. You can use these platforms to stream their songs online or download them for offline listening (if you have a subscription or a free trial).

Here are some links to their profiles on these platforms:

• Spotify

• Apple Music

• Amazon Music

• Deezer

How to Buy Mr M and Revelation Songs Online

iTunes

If you want to buy Mr M and Revelation songs online, one of the easiest ways is to use iTunes. iTunes is a media player and store that lets you buy and download music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, etc. You can use iTunes on your desktop or mobile device.

To buy Mr M and Revelation songs on iTunes, follow these steps:

• Open iTunes on your device or download it from here if you don't have it.

• Search for "Mr M and Revelation" in the search bar or browse the music categories.

• Select the song or album you want to buy and click on the price button.

• Enter your Apple ID and password or create one if you don't have one.

• Confirm your purchase and wait for the download to complete.

• Enjoy your music!

You can also buy Mr M and Revelation songs as gift cards for your friends or family. Just click on the gift icon next to the price button and follow the instructions. Google Play Music

Another way to buy Mr M and Revelation songs online is to use Google Play Music. Google Play Music is a music streaming and download service that lets you access millions of songs, albums, playlists, podcasts, etc. You can use Google Play Music on your desktop or mobile device.

To buy Mr M and Revelation songs on Google Play Music, follow these steps:

• Open Google Play Music on your device or go to here if you don't have it.

• Search for "Mr M and Revelation" in the search bar or browse the music categories.

• Select the song or album you want to buy and click on the price button.

• Enter your Google account and password or create one if you don't have one.

• Confirm your purchase and wait for the download to complete.

• Enjoy your music!

You can also buy Mr M and Revelation songs as gift cards for your friends or family. Just click on the gift icon next to the price button and follow the instructions.

Other Stores

Mr M and Revelation songs are also sold on other online stores, such as Amazon, Bandcamp, etc. You can use these stores to buy their songs or albums as digital downloads or physical CDs. You can also preview their songs before buying them.

Here are some links to their pages on these stores:

• Amazon

• Bandcamp

How to Download Mr M and Revelation Songs for Free Online

YouTube to MP3 Converter

If you want to download Mr M and Revelation songs for free online, one of the possible ways is to use a YouTube to MP3 converter website or app. This is a tool that lets you convert YouTube videos into MP3 files that you can download and play on your device.

To use a YouTube to MP3 converter, follow these steps:

• Go to YouTube and find the video of the song you want to download.

• Copy the URL of the video from the address bar or the share button.

• Go to a YouTube to MP3 converter website or app, such as ytmp3.cc, flvto.biz, onlinevideoconverter.com, etc.

• Paste the URL of the video into the input box and click on the convert button.

• Wait for the conversion to finish and click on the download button.

• Save the MP3 file on your device and enjoy your music!

Note: This method may have some drawbacks, such as:

• It may be illegal in some countries or regions, as it may violate the copyright laws or terms of service of YouTube or the artists.

• It may reduce the quality of the audio, as it may compress or alter the original sound.

• It may expose your device to malware or viruses, as some websites or apps may contain harmful ads or links.

SoundCloud Downloader

Another way to download Mr M and Revelation songs for free online is to use a SoundCloud downloader website or app. This is a tool that lets you download songs from SoundCloud, a music streaming and sharing platform, as MP3 files that you can play on your device.

To use a SoundCloud downloader, follow these steps:

• Go to SoundCloud and find the song you want to download.

• Copy the URL of the song from the address bar or the share button.

• Go to a SoundCloud downloader website or app, such as sclouddownloader.net, scdownloader.io, klickaud.net, etc.

• Paste the URL of the song into the input box and click on the download button.

• Wait for the download to finish and click on the download link.

• Save the MP3 file on your device and enjoy your music!

Note: This method may have some drawbacks, such as:

• It may be illegal in some countries or regions, as it may violate the copyright laws or terms of service of SoundCloud or the artists.

• It may reduce the quality of the audio, as it may compress or alter the original sound.

• It may expose your device to malware or viruses, as some websites or apps may contain harmful ads or links.

Other Sources

There are also other sources of free music downloads, such as DatPiff, Free Music Archive, The Internet Archive, etc . These are websites that offer free and legal music downloads from various genres and artists. You can browse their collections and download the songs you like as MP3 files.

Some examples of Mr M and Revelation songs that you can find on these sources are:

• Too Good on DatPiff - A mixtape that features 10 tracks from their album Too Good.

• Mr M and Revelation on Free Music Archive - A collection of 12 songs from their albums Praise The Lord and Onye Inyeakam.

• Mr M and Revelation on The Internet Archive - A collection of 9 songs from their albums Praise The Lord and Onye Inyeakam.

Note: These sources may have some limitations, such as:

• They may not have all the songs or albums by Mr M and Revelation, as they depend on the artists' permission or donation.

• They may have lower quality or older versions of the songs, as they are not updated regularly.

• They may have slow download speeds or limited bandwidth, as they are not optimized for high traffic.

Conclusion

In this article, we have shown you how to download songs by Mr M and Revelation online, either by buying them or getting them for free. We have also told you where to find their songs online and given you some examples of their popular tracks.

Mr M and Revelation are a music group that proclaims the message of God through music. They have a unique style that combines African rhythms, contemporary sounds, and powerful lyrics. They have released several albums and singles that have touched many lives and inspired many people.

If you want to download their songs online, you have several options, such as YouTube, Shazam, iTunes, Google Play Music, YouTube to MP3 converter, SoundCloud downloader, and other sources. However, you should be aware of the potential legal issues and quality loss of some of these methods. You should also respect the artists' rights and support their work by buying their songs or albums if you can.

We hope this article has been helpful and informative for you. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. Thank you for reading and happy listening!

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions related to the topic of this article:

Who is Mr M?

• Mr M is the leader and founder of Mr M and Revelation. He is a singer, songwriter, producer, and minister of God. He started the group in 2005 with a vision to spread the gospel through music.

What is the meaning of Revelation?

• Revelation is the name of the group that accompanies Mr M in his music ministry. It is derived from the biblical book of Revelation, which means "the unveiling or disclosure of something hidden". The group believes that God reveals Himself through their music and lyrics.

What are some of the awards or achievements of Mr M and Revelation?

• Mr M and Revelation have won several awards and recognition for their music and ministry. Some of them include:

• The Best Gospel Group Award at the Nigeria Gospel Music Awards in 2017.

• The Best Gospel Album Award at the Africa Gospel Music Awards in 2018.

• The Best Gospel Artist Award at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2019.

Where can I find more information about Mr M and Revelation?

• You can find more information about Mr M and Revelation on their official website, www.mrandrevelation.com, where you can also contact them, book them for events, or donate to their ministry. You can also follow them on their social media accounts, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

What are some of the other gospel music groups or artists that I might like?

• If you like Mr M and Revelation, you might also like some of these gospel music groups or artists:

• Eben - A Nigerian gospel singer and songwriter who is known for his hit songs like "Victory", "God All By Yourself", "No One Like You", etc.

• Mercy Chinwo - A Nigerian gospel singer and actress who is known for her hit songs like "Excess Love", "Chinedum", "Obinasom", etc.

• Sinach - A Nigerian gospel singer and songwriter who is known for her hit songs like "Way Maker", "I Know Who I Am", "Great Are You Lord", etc.

About

Chat here... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

memebers

• Twitter
  • YouTube

©2021 by LOL HUB. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page